bicycle

bicycle

Monday, January 28, 2013

Challenge Name Ideas?

So, I'm just going to keep posting pictures to encourage myself to press on with getting this challenge started. I am praying about when to start it with the girls and I'm getting that we should start sometime in February. Still discerning the exact date. I'm trying to come up with names for it...I came up with Fresh Face February...Like it? Have any fun ideas? 

Ok, so I also have this really silly thing to share with ya'll. I have a crazy sense of humor, so bear with me. I was driving today, and I saw a Scentsy van passing a Waste Management truck. I laughed my head off. It's cheesy, but true! Anyways, I thought it was humorous! 

Can't wait to hear some ideas about names for our challenge! I am getting really excited about bonding with my girls by taking on the fear of going bare face and embracing the beauty that God has given us! Spread the word! Let's do this! Yay Jesus! Thanks for making us girls and making us BEA-U-TI-FUL!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment