bicycle

bicycle

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ahem...Ladies and Gents, I present to you...

 A tribute. To a very special person. To someone who has impacted many lives and made many laugh.
 His name is Brandon. 
Brandon, my brother. 
Eldest of the clan. 
The guy who always came up with the craziest ideas, the one who inspired creativity in all of us. He prompted us to think big, and to try things out.
 His movies, his songs, his jokes. 
They were always the best.
Now he is all grown up, and he had to press forward on his own journey, away from the family. Everyone has to when they reach adulthood. Which is fine.
But we will always remember those childhood days, laughing and playing and joking together. Being good buds and having those inside jokes. Together. 
I'm glad Brandon was born. So that's why I decided to give him a little tribute. Happy Birthday Brandon. I love ya, I miss ya. I'm glad you were born. Even though we are both all grown up, I still like you :) And love you. A lot. Have a loverly birthday! 
One last word. 
Why Johnny, why?


No comments:

Post a Comment