On my last date with my mom before I leave for Reach, my mom had me pick out some sweet little things from one of our amazing and local coffee shops, Sharehouse.
We found a little section of the shop that had some cute mugs. Mom showed one to me and I loved it. Handpainted by a local and talented young artist, this coffee mug is one of a kind and "made with love". Bottino means treasures or booty in Italian :)
This is my newest treasure:
P.S.
I'm leaving on Sunday for Reach. I'm all packed up and the mass of things I'm leaving are all in boxes and stored. I just said goodbye to my big bro tonight and the time I haven't been packing and organizing the last few weeks, have been spent with my family and my good friends. I've also had the incredible opportunity to be an assistant for the two weeks of volleyball training my little sister's team has been doing. What a lovely bunch of girls! I praise God for them and for how much they've welcomed not only me, but everyone in my family as well. They truly shine the light of Christ in this dark world.
Tri-Cities- I'm going to miss you bunches.
And that's all I had to say.



No comments:
Post a Comment